27 May 2022
On May 27th, 2022 we held our panel discussion on "Artificial Intelligence in Practice" with the participation of valuable panelists under the moderation of Selin Ozbek Cittone.
* What is Artificial Intelligence?
* What are the current developments in the EU both on regulation efforts and case law, what are the key principles that apply to AI systems?
* How AI may change the world we live in from a wider perspective?
* Are they systems that think or act like humans? What are the efforts in EU to regulate them?
* What are the impacts of the AI on us as humans?
* How do the EU courts approach to AI?
* What is at stake from a human centred and ethical perspective?
Link to the Panel recording
Data Privacy Blog